PC 509 ZL Acryl is a 4-component, elastic, acrylic injection resin with linear transformation of viscosity. This involves a gradual transformation of the liquid resin into gel. This resin is specially designed for the (re-)injection of injection hoses PC Injectra and membrane injections.
- Good general chemical resistance
- Does not contain acrylamide, methacrylamide, formaldehyde or solvents
- Excellent adhesion to mineral building materials
- The reaction time can be adjusted from a few seconds to several minutes.
- High water retention capacity
- Excellent durability in wet-dry cycles
- 1/1 mixing ratio
- Low viscosity