PC 509 Rubber Acryl is a 5 component, highly elastic, low viscous acrylic injection resin with excellent physical properties. Ideal suited for water sealing underground structures and curtain injections around tunnel segments, drainpipes, porous concrete structures, etc. Also injection of structures that require the strong physical properties of the acrylic gel due to fluctuations in groundwater levels, concrete, settling expansion joints, etc.
As the PC 509 Rubber Acryl initiator is dissolved in a strengthening polymer blend (PC 509 Rubber Acryl Strengthener) instead of water, the gel has outstanding physical properties: excellent cohesion upon swelling, good stability, high water retention capacity, excellent behaviour through wet-dry cycles, and superior tear strength in comparison to standard acrylate injection resins.
- Low viscosity
- Good general chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion on mineral building materials
- Does not contain acrylamide, methacrylamide, formaldehyde or solvents
- Outstanding water retention capacity
- Excellent durability in wet-dry cycles
- 1/1 mixing ratio
- Non-toxic report