PC Leakinject Soil 6805 N is a low viscous, 1-component polyurethane injection resin for permanent soil stabilization. In contact with water, the resin forms a rigid foam. The PC Leakinject Soil 6805 N is suitable for:
- Soil stabilisation:
- Beneath foundations
- Behind quay walls to prevent or eliminate subsidence
- To prevent collapse during and after excavation
- Sealing of divergent sheet piling in construction pits.
- Application of:
- Water-inhibiting layers in construction pits
- Soil sealing layers in tunneling
- Restraining underground water flows around culverts.
- Permeation grouting of fine- or coarse grained soils.
- Only reacts with water thereby forming a rigid foam
- The cured material is resistant against water, weak acids and bases, most of the organic solvents and micro-organisms
- Can be injected with injection lances, special injection equipment, sleeve port pipes, self drilling anchors, …
- Very low viscosity